instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BADLAB top products to pick


a brief introductory on BADLAB:
_____________

Brave And Daring Laboratory aka BADLAB. Homegrown from Malaysia with a variety of men products 
which varies from Hair, Face, Body in the most simplest, uncomplicated, quick and easy way of cleansing for men. 
I'm a huge sucker for packaging when it comes to buying products, I get attracted to nice packaging so easily it sucks,
let's give human race a blame by saying that we're such visually driven people. lol, well at least I am; and I'm beyond proud to say
that the designer who designed the look of BadLab is my good friend, Heige (ya I know weird name) you can call him AH HAO ;) LOL
I'm sure if you live in KL you would have heard of this brand, it has been no stranger and already making appearance at events and sites like:
Hanger, Juice, the latest ViperChallenge, Define, Pestle and Mortar, Joe's Barbershop, and now on SUNDAESINS. lol chehwahnolah.
I was given the opportunity to try out all the products and here's a video for easy references on my 3 (or 5) TOP PICKS from BADLAB!


And here's I'll be blogging about a more detailed version! I'll talk about the 5 things that I talked in the video first,
following with the other products that I've tried and tested! :) hope you guys enjoy and hope this clears your mind
if you're wondering which products that you should get, here are my honest opinions:

Here's how it looks like - a mysterious black box, with the label BADLAB
look! it comes with a free black board lol
these are all the stuffs that I received from BADLAB. Thanks again boys! 
They ship for free with purchase of above rm25. But I'm not quite sure if they ship internationally or not.

Firstly, you'll be seeing a lot of ingredients like Dragon's blood, Silver, FluidPure8g, and Blue stone in their products,
all sounding pretty manly and all adds a touch of masculine edge to the brand. so I did a lil research:


Dragon's Blood aka Calamus Draco
Helps protect the cells of the skin and reduces redness and cures swelling.
Obtained from the sap of the Dragon's Blood tree, the red sap is also used in case of a skin problem like - bad bites and stings.
When applied it creates a second skin-like film to protect against free radical damage and stimulates cell regeneration.

Blue Stone aka Lapis Lazuli
Helps replenish naturally depleted nutritive minerals in skin. Honestly i don't know much about this one,
but to say that your face wash has BLUE STONE in it sounds really cool. lol it doesn't make the product blue tho.

FluidiPure8G
the perfect biomimetic active to take care of the whole family skin cocoon. Helps fight against microbial proliferation
within the skin and inside cosmetic formulations. Helps restore skin's natural acidic mantle, and helps fight unpleasant body odors.

Silver
Here's some interesting facts that I found about silver, it's the skin solution for varies skin disorders, from dry skin to skin cancer!
WOW, really cool. It's amazing properties are absorbed through the skin and begin to heal, sprains, burns and cuts.
Relieves pain and swelling from sore muscles! Sounds like an ingredient made for the real men! Really impressed!

Okay here are the top 5 things that I mentioned in the video:

 1st featured item:
PLAY IN THE MUD - Face + Body Mineralising Mud Soap
CONTAINS : DRAGON'S BLOOD , BLUE STONE
bar soap in a jar, mud texture, IT SO FUN THO, I get to live my childhood dreams of playing in the mud,
I hope I'm not the only weird child here having those dreams, overall I like the fun concept, it even says,
"Stay a kid but play like a man" on the packaging. and again the idea of the 2 in 1 (face + body cleanser)
is just too cool, I really do think that guys would love this one, in fact, I'm keeping it and using it myself,
because I love the idea of playing with "mud" and the fragrance too, OK so badlab has ALMOST the same scent,
From my video, I already mentioned that they have a very musky and woody scent to their products, and if I were
to a choose a fragrance reference, I would say that Body Shop (men's section) and Hugo Boss has a pretty similar scent.

and for the price!? You might imagine with such a pretty packaging and expensive scent comes with a high price,
but no, their price range is between rm8.90 - rm12.90. Which is relatively super cheap compared to women's products,
girls' conditioner for example, is already rm11 on an average. But for a 2-in-1 , or even 3-in-1 is average rm15 for BADLAB.
Their most expensive product is the FULL BODY ARMOUR which is rm25.90. The only reason why they're expensive is
because it's their Face + Body 3-in-1 Suncreen, moisturiser and mosquito repellent. SPT 30PA+++ omg! crazy combo!


2nd featured item:
CAVEMAN CLEANER - 3-in-1 Hair, Face, Body Cleaner
CONTAINS : FLUIDPURE8G
A STAR PRODUCT THAT YOU MUST GET, for those who wanna try to venture into BADLAB this might be
the best stepping stone for you. 3-in-1, hair, face and body cleanser, I'm keeping this one for myself as well,
because i love the smell. okay and I did not grow a bread or a penis after trying all these men stuffs kay, haha.
Also has a cooling menthol blast on it. A turbo-fast cleaner that saves time in the shower and is good to bring outdoors!
This one is only sample size (80ml), they're selling 200ml for rm8.90, and 400ml for rm12.90 !

3rd featured item:
CALL TO ARMS - Anti Bacterial + Deodorizing Fragrance
CONTAINS : FLUIDPURE8G
reliable, all day protection against body odor demons and evil bacterias. Smell good, play dirty, roam free.
This one smells most intense out of all the products they have, in my opinion this one smells sexy as fuck, I love it.
My man HASSS TO WEAR THIS FRAGRANCE / deodorant, (if I had a man la) lol, that's it that's how good it is.
I'll just spray this around my room and pretend I have a man ;) Hahahahaha, this is really good guys, a MUST GET! 


4th featured item:
DIRTY DEEDS - Invigorating Facial Scrub
CONTAINS : DRAGON'S BLOOD, BLUE STONE
Dragon Blood + Blue Stone exfoliates dead skin cells for brighter and clearer skin. I used this and it had a cooling effect.
I think a lot of guys enjoy that, since I did a lil research on guy's products, a lot of them have that minty feel.
It did made my skin feel ultra clean and smooth as well, I love this because of its minty scent, but I wasn't too sure
if it was my tube problem or what, this tub had me squeezing so hard, i swear it was like a bad case of constipation.

5th featured item:
BATTLE REPAIR - Repair + Relief Facial Moisturizer
CONTAINS : DRAGON'S BLOOD, SILVER
Provides soothing relief from razor burns, the unforgiving elements and your daily battles. Has Dragon's blood as well.
I notice there's a lot of guys who doesn't put on moisturizer. I wonder why, I mean it's guy's logic,
"why would I make my face oily again right?" Even for me actually I'm so lazy to put moisturizer sometimes,
but at times when I feel like my skin is peeling from the all sorts of damage made from our daily routines
it's no excuse not to put on a moisturizer because that's the first thing to do to avoid aging skin. But really,
I like the texture of the moisturizer, it's ultra light! I could feel my skin breathing, but the smell.... was just too overpowering,
and the fact that it got stuck on my face for damn long, even if I wash it off. It's extremely weird for me to have
a moisturizer as strong as a perfume smell on my face! TOO WERID, it's like applying perfume on the face in a cream form!
For the muka busuks, I recommend you using this ;) hehe

BABY- FACED ASSASIN - Energising Facial Cleanser
CONTAINS : DRAGON'S BLOOD, BLUE STONE
I love the name for this, it really does lift up to it's name. Really made my face baby-bottom smooth.
But if you take out the fancy packaging and the way they brand it, to me it was just like any other facial cleanser.

FULL BODY ARMOUR - Face Body Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Mosquito Repellent
CONTAINS : DRAGON'S BLOOD, SILVER
This one had the same smell and intensity similar to the Facial Moisturizer but it also had a slight "mosquito repellent" scent,
Fortunately, I'm a person who doesn't get bitten by mosquitoes a lot. Usually it's the friends beside me that always get bitten, lol
so I can't judge on the repellent part, But I do know that this is the most expensive product on from BadLab - rm25.90


TOO COLD TO BEAR - Cooling Shampoo
CONTAINS : FLUIDPURE8G
Cooling shampoo which lifts up to it's name, I just dyed my hair not long ago so I couldn't try the shampoos,
or else it might fuck up my hair color, (hey what an idea that maybe badlab should come out with colored hair shampoos?)
lol, so I gave my guy friend to try it, "cool, refreshing, makes my hair really clean and soft" – guy friend. lol


LIKE A BOSS - Sculpting Hair Clay
CONTAINS : FLUIDPURE8G
Keeps scalp irritations and odours at bay, slave the day, look the part, own the jungle.
i had my guy friends trying this and to be honest it didn't held up like the normal waxes or clay would,
think you'll need to use spray for this product because it doesn't last for a whole day of wild rides, haha

LEAN, MEAN MACHINE - Body Sculpting Shower Gel
CONTAINS : FLUIDPURE8G, SILVER
Another product that I see them advertising a lot, this one had a minty cooling touch to it, and extra manly!
loving the masculine scent i know i tried it on myself but of course it was too manly for a girl, but it was
the right amount of masculine smell that I would like on a guy, really loving the cooling effect as well!
reminded me of Protex's icy cool shower gel!!!! i've used that product before as well, but of course this one smelt way better.


so that's my detailed review on each of the products! i hope this clears your mind a bit on which products to get!
good luck out there and spread the good manly scent around please! hahah nobody gets turn on with a bad scent! 
In fact, if a guy has bad scent I would run far far away from him, and I'm sure a lot of girls would too, haha.
buy them for your father brother friends boyfriend husband! EVERY GUY OUT THERE! 
girls, you won't regret it making your man smelling like an ACTUAL man, haha. ;) 

Good luck everyone. 

Drop on their website for a look! 



GET YOUR MAN TO SMELL LIKE A REAL MAN! 
xoox



19 comments:

Unknown said...

such a great post! would love to try some of these!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Elio said...

I bought 3 in 1 cleaner and the mud soap just now. I got attracted by the design of the packaging some days ago when I first saw them, then only I googled about the review and other info. Feel fun about the mud soap xD

Unknown said...

hehe yeessss. I think the mud soap really rekindles our inner kid soul. haha xx @elio

Anonymous said...

I have been using the hair clay and I am really into it right now. May I know how can I get the exact thing what you showed in the video? All the products contain in the BadLab box. I want it with the box as well. Haha. It would be grateful if you can reply me as soon as possible.

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Nice

Daus said...

how about pimples? ist for pimples? pls email me : firdausmjohari@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if the battle repair moisturizer can be use for make up?

celana hernia said...

thanks for all

cara mengobati hernia said...

Thanks mas bro....

Baja Ringan Jakarta said...

baja ringan OK punya

cara mengobati kanker serviks said...

terimakasih.......

cara mengobati penyempitan pembuluh darah di jantung said...

Ok mas terimakasih ya.,....

obat hernia paling ampuh said...

aher ini mantabbb dehhh.....

obat miom said...

terimakasih mas....

Cara Mengobati Syaraf Terjepit di Pinggang said...

Cara Mengobati Syaraf Terjepit di Pinggang

baja ringan jakarta said...

thanks for all

Anonymous said...

Anyone have used bad lap hair cream? Any comments about it?

GDM Organik said...

visit me in here

Anonymous said...

👍